Tuesday 17 December 2019

KNOWMADS DESTINY DOWNLOAD

Listen while you read! Medeiros Grieves Azizi Gibson. So dream big, Live how you wanna live This is the life I chose, And that is all it is Be yourself and you can do great things Don't let them play you like a pawn, They just fake kings. This is bold text and this is normal text. Doing things losing touch with your inner soul, High streets makes a cold individual Open new doors searching for a different key, And travel places that I never thought I'd get to see Look for the different me, Im living simply Complex, Close friends, Close to enemies Look at the industry there's nothing good about it, And as of now the fame and money i'll be good without it Yeah, I rep the move and no stopping me, Learned the art of rolling joints, I call it the pottery I feel it's a mockery how everyone is mocking me, Don't apologize Sorry niggas, give apologizes Uh, What happend to integrity, Follow your heart don't always follow celebrities And when I'm on they be rocking to my song, Cause I always stay true I follow my destiny. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: knowmads destiny

Uploader: Meztill
Date Added: 4 June 2012
File Size: 23.14 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 80345
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





KnowMads Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Wenn du deinen Besuch fortsetzt, stimmst du der Verwendung solcher Cookies zu.

knowmads destiny

Pepe] Uh, You gotta think ahead and dream to keep your mind right Some sour bastards only after green lime life, Let money get to you, Your heart will leave in hindsight If? This is just a preview! You gotta check out. Facebook Twitter About SoundMedia. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Cause I know some of y'all must feel like us, Day dreaming Waking up realizing real life sucks, So offers thought of myself through some real tight cuts Hoping other than my mom some of y'all might bump, Cause you don't even know how many times i've jumped My shitty knowmzds, so this time I'mma drive to the dump Just hop out and leave it running right outside by the front, With that fucking parking boot that I hide in my trunk Cause really in this life and what I knowmadx in a conversation got me shinning bright, so try following my constellation On my flight, pack your bags for this long vacation The promise land is in sight, the final destination.

Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds.

Alben The Knewbook von KnowMads. Destinyy News Daily Roundup. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Cause I know some of y'all must feel like us, Day dreaming Waking up realizing real life sucks, So offers thought of myself through some real tight cuts Hoping other than my mom some of y'all might bump, Cause you don't even know how many times i've jumped My shitty rhyme, so this time I'mma drive nkowmads the dump Just hop out and leave it running right outside by the front, With that fucking parking boot that I hide in my trunk Cause really in this life and what I offer in a conversation got me shinning bright, so try following my constellation On my flight, pack your bags for this long vacation The promise land is in sight, the final destination X2 So dream big, Live how you wanna live This is the life I chose, And that is all it is Be yourself and you can do great things Don't let them play you like a pawn, They just fake kings Related.

Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node. Really delete this comment? Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen.

knowmads destiny

Doing things losing touch with your inner soul, High streets makes a cold individual Open new doors searching for a different key, And travel places that I never thought I'd get to see Look for the different me, Im living simply Complex, Close friends, Close to enemies Look at the industry there's nothing good about it, And as of now the fame and money i'll be good without it Yeah, I rep the move and no stopping me, Learned the art of rolling joints, I call it the pottery I feel it's a mockery how everyone is mocking me, Don't apologize Sorry niggas, give apologizes Uh, What happend to integrity, Follow your heart don't always follow celebrities And when I'm on they be rocking to my song, Cause I always stay true I follow my destiny.

Real Rogers 5 Grow 6 Grow feat.

The Knowmads - Destiny lyrics

Sabzi] Cause I know some of y'all must feel like us, Day dreaming Waking up realizing real life sucks, So offers thought of myself through some real tight cuts Hoping other than my mom some of y'all might bump, Cause you don't even know how many times i've jumped My shitty rhyme, so this time I'mma drive to the dump Just hop out and leave it running right outside by the front, With that fucking ,nowmads boot that I hide in my trunk Cause really in this life and what I offer in a conversation got me shinning bright, so try following my constellation On my flight, pack your bags for this long vacation The promise land is in sight, the final destination [Hook] X2 So dream big, Live how you wanna live This is the life I chose, And that is all it is Be yourself and you can do great things Don't let them play you like a pawn, They just fake kings [Verse 2: KnowMads - Destiny Lyrics Artist: So dream big, Live how you wanna live This is the knowamds I chose, And that is all it is Be yourself and you can do great things Don't let them play you like a pawn, They just fake kings.

Pepe] First things first i was destined to write this verse, Destined to be the best Destined to be the worse, I'm desperately determined to find a cure for this curse If you're prepared then have faith, If you're scared then go to church Spared from my death, But still I carry this pain Cause life's still a bitch, And still I'm married to the game More conscious then most and fairly insane, But I'm honest to my bones so please don't bury them in vain [Hook] [Verse 4: Real Rogers] Doing things losing touch with your inner soul, High streets makes a cold individual Open new doors searching for a different key, And travel places that Desfiny never thought I'd get to see Look for the different me, Im living simply Complex, Close friends, Close to enemies Look at the industry there's nothing good about it, And as of now the fame and money i'll be good without it Yeah, I rep the move and no stopping me, Learned the art of rolling joints, I call it the pottery I feel it's a mockery how everyone is mocking me, Don't apologize Sorry niggas, give apologizes Uh, What happend to integrity, Follow your heart don't always follow celebrities And when I'm on they be rocking to my song, Cause I always stay true I follow my destiny [Verse 3: This is bold text and this is normal text.

First things first i was destined to write this verse, Destined to be the best Destined to be the worse, I'm desperately determined to find a cure for this curse If you're prepared then have faith, If you're scared then go to church Spared from my death, But still I carry this pain Cause life's still a bitch, And still I'm married to the game More conscious then most and fairly insane, But I'm honest to my kniwmads so please don't bury them in vain.

News Trennungs-Song Neue Single: Cause I know some of y'all must feel like us, Day dreaming Waking up realizing real life sucks, So offers thought of myself through some real tight cuts Hoping other than my mom deetiny of y'all might bump, Cause you don't even know how many times i've jumped My shitty rhyme, so this time I'mma drive to the dump Just hop out and leave it running kknowmads outside by the front, With that fucking parking boot that I hide in my trunk Cause really in this life and what I offer in a conversation got me shinning bright, so try following my constellation On my flight, pack your bags for this long vacation The promise land is knwmads sight, the final destination X2 So dream big, Live how you wanna live This is the life I chose, And that is all it is Be yourself and you can do great things Don't let them play you like a pawn, They just fake kings.

KnowMads - Destiny Lyrics

Destiny Songtext von KnowMads. Beliebte Songtexte von KnowMads Dream? When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles CSS. Listen while you read!

knowmads destiny

Medeiros Grieves Azizi Gibson. Jetzt Fan werden Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos um diese Funktion zu nutzen.

KnowMads - Destiny (Ft. Real Rogers) by Powwa | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Uh, You gotta think ahead and dream to keep your mind right Some sour bastards only after green lime life, Let money get to you, Your heart will leave in hindsight If? Bitte besuche unsere Cookie Bestimmungen um mehr zu erfahren, knomwads dazu, wie du Cookies deaktivieren und der Bildung von Nutzungsprofilen widersprechen kannst.

Album Reviews Song Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment